Monday 22 January 2007

Intergalactic Egg Cup...

By now, you're rightly saying to yourself, 'Is this guy on something? What the 'ell is a Lobb?' Truth is, when these intergalactic egg cups were created wwaaayyy back in '76, just a minute, I hear you say, this strip didn't come out until 1984! True, says I, how so, says you? ( Oh, my God, I've changed into Capt. Jack Sparrow! ). Remember at the beginning of this Blog, I mentioned that I once produced a young children's series, Wishy, Washy and Wig, well, in one storyline, I designed a group of er...intergalactic type egg cup characters, whose name happen to be, Lobbs! Because I didn't use them, I was always looking out for the right moment to introduce them into a comic strip, and the rest as they say is history. Hope that all makes sense...

No comments: